Some players can develop a gambling addiction, and if that happens to you or someone you know, you can ask for help. At the website of Play Grand Casino, you can find links to organizations that help problem gamblers. Keep in mind that gambling can cause addiction and for that reason, you need to be very careful and you should play responsibly.
The first thing you can do, even before you start gambling for real money is to limit your deposit. That way you will be more in control of your funds and once you reach the limit you should stop playing.
You can set daily, weekly and monthly limits to your account, and if you want to remove or increase the limit it will take 24 hours.
Gambling, just like any other addiction, starts to show its signs when it is too late, but there is still something you can do. Knowing that gambling can develop into addiction should make you be more cautious and enter this activity knowing that it can have a negative effect in the long run. If you take all the necessary precaution measures like setting limits to your account, you will have things in your control and not let them out of hands. For that reason, we advise you to go through the self-assessment test from time to time and see whether you have started developing a problem or not. It comes without saying that you need to answer the questions honestly.
• Do you often gamble when you feel bored?
• Do you feel desperate when you lose all your money gambling?
• Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
• Do you lie to cover the amount of money you lose gambling?
• Do you lose interest in your family because of your gambling?
• Do you feel like you have to get back and win back the money you have lost gambling?
• Do you feel the need to go back and gamble after arguments and disappointments?
• Do you feel like nothing makes you happy but gambling?
If most of your answers were a ‘yes’ then you need to consider taking a break from gambling and rethink the whole situation. You can contact the Customer Support team or the problem gambling support service.
Self-exclusion is another feature that PlayGrand Casino offers to its players. You can close your account for a specific period if you believe that gambling is getting out of control. If you can`t finish the self-exclusion period by yourself then you can contact Customer Support and they will help you with the process. During this period you will not be receiving any promotional materials from the casino.
Gambling addiction is a serious issue and you should not overlook it. The moment you realize that gambling stops being fun and it starts hurting your life you should take immediate steps. For starters, you can contact one of the following organizations for help and guidance:
• Gambling Therapy is an organization that provides online support for problem gamblers. You can find them at www.gamblingtherapy.org.
• GamBlock is a software that you can install on your device and it will block every gambling website. You can find them at www.gamblock.com.
• Gamcare is another organization that provides links to other organizations that you may find useful.
Most people see gambling as a fun activity to pass some time, but for some people, gambling becomes a problem. They believe that they can earn an income and when they realize that is not how things work, they are already trapped. The most important thing to do here is to stay in control and never go over your limit. There are many different things you can do to control your gambling. You can set a time limit for your playing session for instance and take regular breaks. That way you won`t get carried away because let's face it gambling can be an interesting and thrilling activity.
Just think beforehand how much money you can spend, and if it's helpful you can track your activity in your Online Account History.
Don't let gambling to interfere with your daily responsibility, and keep in mind that if you are recovering from gambling addiction or you are under the influence of any mind-altering substances you should avoid gambling.
See gambling as a form of entertainment and not as a way to earn an income or pay off your debts.
Never chase losses, because it is a vicious circle with no way out.