Gambling is a great form of entertainment but unfortunately, it can start having negative effects on some people. Especially when you start losing the money you can't afford to lose. Gambling addiction is a serious issue that you can't just wait to go away, instead, you have to take some further steps to battle this addiction.
There are many different organizations that you can contact for help and guidance. Let's face it, this is a serious issue and you will need help from a professional in some cases. The first and the most important thing is to admit that you have a problem and you can start from there. These are some of the most well-known organizations that have years and years of experience and they will do their best to help you every step of the way.
GambleAware is an organization that offers assistance and help people who have gambling issues. You can visit their website for more information at http://about.gambleaware.org/.
GamCare is an organization that provides counseling and advice while addressing the social impact of gambling. You can visit them at www.gamcare.org.uk. They also have a helpline for UK residents, so you can call them on 0845 6000 133. You can contact the casino even though you are not living in the UK and they will provide details for International support organizations.
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of people who have joined together to share their experiences and to help each other. There are groups all over the world, so we suggest you check their website to see if there is one near you. You can find them at
Gambling Therapy is an organization that provides help and counseling to anyone who is affected by gambling. This organization operates within the UK but also internationally. You can find them at www.gamblingtherapy.org.
If you believe that gambling is starting to harm your life then the first thing you can do is to take the self-assessment test. This is a set of questions that will help you better understand your gambling habits. It comes without saying that you have to be honest when you take the test because it is for your good.
· Do you miss classes or work because of your gambling?
· Do you gamble every time you feel bored?
· Do you gamble when you are alone for a long period?
· Do other people criticize your gambling?
· Do you feel like you have lost interest in your family and friends?
· Do you lie to cover up the money you have spent while gambling?
· Do you borrow money to fund your gambling habit?
· Do you have ‘gambling money’ separate from your other money?
· Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
· Do you feel you have to win back the money you have lost?
· Do you feel desperate when you lose all your money on gambling?
· Do you feel a need to gamble more when you are depressed?
The more questions you answer with a ‘yes’ the more likely it is that you are having problems that might even develop into something even more complex. Gambling addiction is just like any other addiction and you need to take it seriously from the beginning.
If for any reason you need to take a break from gambling you can use the self-exclusion option at Pin-Up Casino. Once you set the self-exclusion, you will have your account closed for 6 months at least and you can't activate it under any circumstances. Once the period has passed, you will have to send a written request to open your account again.
Pin-Up Casino is committed to endorsing responsible gaming and they believe it is their responsibility to ensure that you are having a great time every time you play at the casino. You also have to be aware that you are taking a big part of this whole gambling experience and we want to make sure that you have a clear understanding of what is going on. Gambling is just a fun pastime activity and should not be seen as a way to make an income. To make things easier for you we have made a short and concise list of what gambling represent and how you should see it:
· Gambling is a form of entertainment that you should consider when you have some free time.
· When you gamble, it is possible to lose money, and when that happens you should avoid chasing losses.
· Gamble only with the money you have and you can afford to lose.
· Always keep track of the time and the money you spend while gambling.
· If you believe that you need a break from gambling for any reason whatsoever, you should contact Customer Support.
You can create an account at Pin-Up Casino only if you are of legal age to gamble in your jurisdiction. To avoid underage gambling, the casino carries out age verification checks on each customer that creates an account. What is more, the casino makes random checks from time to time as well.
If you have underage children, you can regulate access to the internet easily. This way your children can't visit sites you don’t want them to. There are plenty of different software providers that will help you with that and we suggest you try one of these:
· Net Nanny www.netnanny.com
· CyberPatrol www.cyberpatrol.com